educating and inspiring LEADERS!


Overseas Students

Upon receiving a letter of acceptance from the programme, overseas students are required to obtain a residence card or a student visa and demonstrate evidence of medical insurance and evidence of financial ability to support their education.


EU (or EEA countries) citizens

Although citizens of EU or EEA countries (Iceland, Norway, and Lichtenstein) do not need an entry visa, they are required to obtain a Residence Permit within 4 months of their entry into Cyprus. The Application form is available from the International Student Office. Note that the Residence Permit is valid only for the duration of the student’s studies. To obtain a residence permit, each student must submit:

  • A certified copy of European Health Insurance Card (or other proof of health insurance). Students are advised to bring their European Health Insurance Card as this will guarantee their medical treatment on the same conditions as Cypriot citizens.
  • A copy of the letter of acceptance by the university,
  • A valid identification card (e.g. passport), and
  • A certificate of financial support.


Non-EU citizens

Prior to their arrival in Cyprus, students from non-EU countries must submit the documents listed below to the Cyprus Embassy or Consulate in their country of residence for obtaining a student visa.

  • A police clearance certificate,
  • An original letter from a bank confirming sufficient funds for the student towards financing his/her studies and living expenses in Cyprus,
  • Original or attested copy of academic qualifications and transcripts,
  • The acceptance letter from the CUT MBA,
  • Valid passport
  • Original Medical Examination Certificates for HIV/AIDS Virus, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis (Chest X-Rays). The Medical Examination Certificates must have been attested by the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the student’s country of origin and then by the Cyprus Embassy/Consulate,
  • Receipts indicating advance payments of tuition fees.


For more information you may visit